Florida Insurance Trust™ (FIT) does not perform any direct sales, but instead utilizes independent agents. This process is overseen by our program administrator, Non-Profit Insurance Services, Inc. (NPIS). FIT through NPIS has established preferred agents throughout the state of Florida to represent our program. These agents have been educated and specialized in the insurance needs of the non-profit community.
For more information or a list of preferred agents, please contact Peter Herron-Brown at (888) 794-7771 or (407) 936-2132.
Please browse our eligibility and lines of insurance below.
Who is Eligible
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Organizations
- Association of Retarded Citizens
- Behavior Healthcare Organizations
- Children and Family Services
- Community Action Agencies
- Crisis Intervention
- Developmental Disabilities Organizations
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- H.U.D. Housing Assistance Organizations
- Housing Authorities
- Juvenile Justice
- Mental Health Agencies
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Vocational Training and Rehabilitation
- Charter Schools and other government-funded nonprofits
Any other class which meets Florida’s Statutory Requirements will be considered by underwriting division of NPIS